Les Formes de l’eau
Born in 1982 in Le Mans, France.
Lives and works in Saint-Brieuc, France.
Water is a common, shared element. Aquatic flux modified the Parisian basin by waves of sedimentation, whose current curvatures have shaped our way of looking at it. It is characterized by rocks and boulders of marine, riparian, lagoon and fluvial origins. And from this tertiary base, what future linked to water is shared by the residents of Île de France? Separated into three sections, this ensemble of images represents the different kinds of water in French territory, through its different states and through the ages.
- Discover an article on this work on the blog of Fabien Ribery.
- Pavillon de la Métropole du Grand Paris – Bap ! – Œuvre
- Le Bourget RER (Line 16) – Image de l'œuvre
- Musée Carnavalet – Histoire de Paris – Œuvre
- Magasins généraux – Œuvre