Mathias Depardon, born in 1980 in Nice, France.
Guillaume Perrier, born in 1976 in Lille, France.
Live and work in Paris, France.
Where do we put agriculture in ‘le Grand Paris’? The surface area for suburban plantings continues to diminish. Two movements intersect here: the progressive suppression of rurality in the Paris area, and the development of personal agriculture per the interest and demand of those living here. The photographers explore this duality between the urban and the agricultural spaces, studying how the city is re‑inserting itself and overlapping with agriculture.
• Scan Transurbania (in French)
- La Courneuve Six-Routes – Image de l'œuvre
- Musée Carnavalet – Histoire de Paris – Œuvre
- Centre national de la Danse – Image de l'œuvre
- Magasins généraux – Œuvre